• History

    The origins of the company date back to 1992, when the lack of availability of plastic products on the market inspired the owners Barbara and Henryk Kamiński to establish a private company. The company started in the first years of the political transformation as a small, family-owned production plant.


    The company always tried to be one step ahead of the competition. This assumption allowed the company to maintain a stable market position, broaden development prospects and undertake further actions and challenges in order to improve the products and services offered. As a consequence of this development, the private company Kon-Plast Henryk Kamiński was transformed into a limited liability company in May 2012. and since then the full name is: Grupa Kon-Plast Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.


    Currently, the company owns a production hall with an area of ​​3000 meters and a warehouse with an area of ​​1800 meters built in 2015.All this so that the orders of our clients are largely fulfilled in the shortest possible time.


  • Production
  • Logistics
  • Employees